Studio Green team experts in all types of gardening services, including tree planting, tree pruning and mulching to help you create an impressive outdoor space. We also offer garden cleanups and makeovers if you need a little more help to bring your garden to life. We pride ourselves on professional and affordable services that will keep your garden looking at its best, in all types of seasons. We’ll design you a great garden with affordable plants to suit your space or design.
Key Benefits of Service
Regular maintenance of your yard, plants, and flowers will also allow you to effectively manage weeds that may otherwise damage your landscape. Trimming, watering, and maintaining plants around your landscape is a smart way to prevent them from becoming unruly or disruptive to other parts of your landscape as they continue grow throughout the summer.
- Pruning/Trimming – to trim of desired shape/li>
- Grass Cutting
- Insecticides and Fungicide
- Tree Trimming, Pruning
- Keep flowering beds evenly moist. Water just 1-2 times per week
- It’s better to water plants in the evening or early in the morning, when the soil is cooler, as less will evaporate than during the heat of the day.
- Avoid watering leaves or plant heads to avoid mould formation, and water gently to avoid damage.
- Try an irrigation system if you are away a lot. With a water control they can regulate the amount of moisture in the soil so can let more or less through depending on how the soil feels.
- Protect your lawn from hot weather – temperatures of up to 26°C will promote the growth but anything above 30°C will stunt growth. If the temperature rises, avoid cutting the grass too short and instead leave it standing at about five centimetres, which will protect from the sun and prevent the soil from drying out.
- The optimum time to water the grass is 4-8am; enlist a water computer control system to water your garden during these unsociable hours.
- When watering the lawn, use 10-15 litres of water per sq.m as a guide and be warned that over-watering can lead to mould formation.
Talented LandscapersThey completed the job on time and it looked better than what we expected. We feel very satisfied.
Excellent job, excellent workmanshipExcellent job, excellent workmanship. The job was neat, thorough and professional.
Fedo ElweardLos Angeles
Pruning Young Trees
Trees that receive the appropriate pruning measures while they are young will require less corrective pruning as they mature. A good structure of primary branches should be established while the tree is young. These limbs, called scaffold branches, are a mature tree’s framework